Refined Experience and Improved Performance
With world-class image science, high quality image processing, the flexibility of the Codex File System (CFS) and a completely redesigned user interface, Codex Production Suite is a fully featured dailies and archiving system. Now available.
Battle-tested in production over the last year and a half, Codex’s Production Suite features sophisticated tools for colour grading and look management, image and data QC tools, metadata editing and audio sync, so you can manage and create all your editorial and VFX deliverables within one unified system that transports your data and your creative intent from camera through to post.
Transcode to all the editorial and VFX pull formats you need and deliver faster than real-time, even with an input LUT, CDL and an output LUT, using a complete ACES colour pipeline if desired. With a powerful integrated background render engine, Codex Production Suite allows multi-tasking and flexibility to meet the demands and turn- around needs of today’s production services.
Codex Production Suite 4.0 now includes full support for the latest Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.5) release.
Please contact Codex for pricing and purchasing information and special upgrade promotions from Codex USB-3 Capture Drive Docks to the newer Thunderbolt attached Capture Drive Dock.
- Non-destructive CDL-based colour grading.
- Integration with Codex Live for a colour pipeline from camera through to deliverables and beyond.
- Support for Tangent Element and Ripple grading panels.
- Play back camera original material at the original resolution and frame rate, in the correct colour space, to a calibrated monitor, with or without LUTs and CDL values applied.
- Framing definitions for automatic scaling of the clean aperture in the source image (region of interest) into any deliverable format independent of camera type.
- Metadata checking, fixing and appending – metadata can then be attached to dailies for increased efficiency in post production.
- QC tools – flag any issues, make notes and generate a detailed QC report
- Audio Sync – import WAV files, playback shots in a proxy window, and synchronise the audio files to the shots, based on the timecode.
- Full ACES colour pipeline.
- Fast but high quality transcoding to common dailies formats, including Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD and H.264.
- High quality debayering to DPX and Open EXR for VFX deliverables.
- Structured archiving using LTFS with full verification to LTO 5/6/7 tape.
PATHS TO CODEX PRODUCTION SUITEWhether you're coming to Codex as a new customer, or already own a Media Station or Vault, there is a pathway to Codex Production Suite to suit everyone. View the guide to find out more and enquire about your pricing path.
Click here for PATHS TO PRODUCTION SUITE
Codex Production Suite is also available on the production proven Vault S-Series and Vault XL-Series systems as well as Mac OS X (Mac Pro or MacBook Pro - see website for recommended specifications).
Training for Codex Production Suite 4.0 is now available.
Contact your local sales person or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at the next upcoming event in your region, including the Media Production Show, 9th-10th June, London.