As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for all the mechanical aspects of digital recording equipment, integration of electronics, cooling, mechanisms and assemblies, coordinate prototyping activities and transition into production.
Design and presentation of concepts. Development of candidate solution for prototype, then sound analysis, problem solving and refinement into production.
Duties will involve:
- Problem solving and concept generation.
- Packaging of electronics within existing corporate design language, working closely with Industrial Design, electronic engineers, and production.
- Thermal analysis and design for thermal dissipation using forced air cooling techniques where applicable.
- Generating, checking and revision control of manufacturing and assembly drawings.
- Detail manufacturing drawings and prepare assembly drawings.
- Responsibility for BOM development and hand-over to production.