Codex is a world-leading manufacturer of specialised recording and workflow systems for the motion picture industry. As the market leader with a reputation for product quality which is second to none, our product range has been consistently deployed on the biggest grossing movies in production. Due to continued growth we are now looking for a Project Manager to join our dynamic and fast paced team.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for project execution.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and maintaining technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress.
- Manage change (in project scope, schedule and costs) using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the clients (internal or external) and all stakeholders.
- Minimise project risks through effective Risk Management techniques.
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Strong educational background preferably holding a degree from a good university in an engineering discipline.
- Proven experience and track record of delivering multiple projects on time and to budget.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in electronic hardware and software development.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP / PRINCE II / Agile certification desirable.