Location option includes our central London office if that better suits the right candidate.
- Carry out design, testing and implementation of software products.
- Support and maintain existing software.
- Liaise with other team members to ensure software objectives are achieved on time.
- Keep up to date with tools and techniques appropriate to the industry.
- University level qualification (see below).
- Fluent knowledge of C/C++ programming.
- Experience of Linux, OSX.
- Experience of working on development of GUIs.
- Desire to learn and develop through innovation.
- Ability to adapt.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads independently and proactively.
- Good communication skills and an ability to work as part of a team.
At least two years experience in a software development environment delivering the requirements above but no more than 4 would be ideal.
University Education Requirements
Achieved Level: Minimum Upper Second Class Honours ( 2(i) ) from a good University.Degree Read: Mathematics, Physics, Engineering (will consider Computer Science or similar)