Codex Production Suite includes the Vault Platform, Vault Review, and Codex Live applications.
Codex Production Suite provides a full dailies and archiving system ready to integrate with your Mac Pro or MacBook Pro and a Codex Capture Drive® Dock or Capture Drive® 2.0 Dock (for the new Codex Capture Drive® 2.0). All tools in the Codex Production Suite are also available on Codex Vault S-Series and XL-Series, providing continuity but also flexibility from project to project.
Not only can you quickly and efficiently copy your camera original negative to a hard drive, but it also includes the following features:
- Primary colour correction and digital printer lights with support for ACES and ASC-CDL, allowing looks to be created and communicated to editorial and post production.
- Import and processing of CDLs and LUTs so that externally created looks can be applied.
- Add Tangent panels for grading.
- Metadata checking, fixing and appending – metadata can then be attached to dailies for increased efficiency in post production.
- QC tools – flag any issues, make notes and generate a detailed QC report.
- Audio Sync – import WAV files, playback shots in a proxy window, and synchronise the audio files to the shots, based on the timecode.
- Fast but high quality transcoding to common dailies formats, including Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD and H.264.
- High quality debayering to DPX and Open EXR for VFX deliverables.
- Archiving using LTFS with full verification to LTO-6 tape with Codex Archive.